1. The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. It is our only rule of faith and practice.
(2 Tim. 3:16)
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matt. 28:19, 20; Jn. 10:30; 2 Cor. 13:14)
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and vicariously atoned for sin through His shed blood and death.
(Phil. 2:6; Heb. 4:15; Mt. 2:18-25)
4. Jesus Christ was bodily resurrected from the dead. He ascended to the right hand of God the Father and He will personally return in power and glory.
( 2 Cor. 4:14; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Acts 1:10-11)
5. Man is alienated from God and totally incapable of saving himself: therefore, repentance from sin, a turning toward God, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential for salvation.
(Rom. 3:23; Titus 3:5; Rom. 6:23)
6. Eternal life is received by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
(Acts 16:31; Eph. 2:8-9)
7. The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and enables them to live a godly life.
(Jn. 14:17; 1 Cor. 3:16; 2 Cor. 1:21-22)
8. Every child of God, to experience true peace and contentment, must walk in fellowship and obedience to God.
(Rom. 12:12; Phil. 4:7-9)
9. Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead; they that are saved unto the resurrection of Life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of Damnation.
(1 Thes. 5:16-17; Jn. 5:28; Acts 24:15)
10. There is spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Eph. 4:3-6; 1 Cor. 1:10; 2 Cor. 13:11)
I have read the above Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. I am in agreement with both the Statement of Faith and mission of Alamance County Christian Home Educators. I also agree that should any disputes/disagreements between members need to be brought to the attention of the Board, I will submit to the decision of the Board regarding the matter.